Why fund raise with the Adaptable Kiddie Bottle?
The Adaptable Kiddie Bottle provides parents with a healthier, safer choice for their children. The 350ml food grade stainless steel sippy water bottle (sold with an Avent sippy top) is a three-in-one bottle that can be used as a nipple teat bottle and sports bottle. Parents can use the same bottle and simply change the top as their child grows. 100% BPA free.
Educate parents on the impact of BPA on children
As a child care provider you will be able to educate parents at your centres about BPA and the effects it can have on their child. Toxins / chemicals such as bisphenol A (BPA) can leach from plastic into drinks and food and have the potential to cause endocrine disruption by mimicking hormones which could affect a child’s hormone balances. In response to research and consumer concerns, children’s products containing BPA have been banned in France, Denmark, Canada and a number of States in the US. Unfortunately, despite mounting evidence of the harmful effects of BPA it is not yet banned in Australia.
Benefits of fundraising with KiddieConcepts
- Provide a healthier alternative for children in your care.
- Educate parents about the impact of BPA and children.
- Kiddie Concepts gives back 20% for each bottle sold through your centre fundraising program.
How it works
- Sign up for our fundraising system.
- We will send you our posters, flyers to give to your parents and order form to accompany your fundraiser.
- Your childcare centre keeps 20% of the KiddieConcepts product sold.
- The fundraiser always runs for a four week period.
- All orders will be couriered directly to your centre.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org